Get ready to save some cash, because this week’s edition of Deals Roundup features a whole lot of publisher discounts ranging across a variety of titles. First off, I just want to remind PSN users of a few things:
- The PSVita Anniversary sale has officially come to a close as of March 11. But you can expect weekly deals to continue populating the marketplace, just not at as high a price cut.
- Sony decided to back to the old formula of releasing a month’s worth of deals the first week of March, so check here for a refresher on the games being offered to PS+ subscribers.
- Continuing until April 1, remember that PSN is running a deal offering a $10 credit for every $50 spent in the PlayStation Store using your SEN Wallet.
Alright, on to the Xbox Live weekly deals. Both Square Enix and Rockstar Games are the focus of this week’s deals, featuring full games as well as DLC.
XBL Deal of the Week: The deal of the week, exclusive to Gold subscribers, is all about Grand Theft Auto IV. Here is everything you need to know:
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Full Game): ($9.99)
- Grand Theft Auto IV- The Lost and Damned (Expansion DLC): 400 Microsoft Points ($5)
- Grand Theft Auto IV- The Ballad of Gay Tony (Expansion DLC): 800 Microsoft Points ($10)
XBL Publisher Sale: As I mentioned, this week’s publisher sale features Square Enix. Here are the titles and downloadable content available at a discount:
- Battlestations: Pacific- Carrier Battles Map Pack: 280 Microsoft Points ($3.50)
- Battlestations: Pacific- Mustang Unit Pack: 80 Microsoft Points ($1.00)
- Battlestations: Pacific- Volcano Map Pack: 280 Microsoft Points
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Full Game): $14.99
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution- The Missing Link (Expansion DLC): 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Explosive Mission Pack: 120 Microsoft Points ($1.50) Adds a single new mission, a grenade launcher and the “automatic unlocking device.”
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution- Tactical Enhancement Pack: 80 Microsoft Points. Adds new weapons and extra in-game currency.
- Sleeping Dogs (Full Game): $19.99
- Sleeping Dogs DLC Sale: All DLC for Sleeping Dogs is currently 50% off. The content offered ranges from expansion DLC, to bonus weapons, combat moves, and character customization via new tattoos and alternate costumes.
Those are the deals for this week. In other downloadable news, I’d also like to remind you that the Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC is out today, and is available for download at the cost of 800 Microsoft Points (or $10).
Do any of these deals strike your fancy? I’m personally a fan of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but I’ll also admit that the Missing Link DLC wasn’t exactly my cup of tea. Still, the game is definitely worth picking up on demand if you haven’t yet tried it. If you happen upon any other great console marketplace deals, be sure to let us know in the comments below. I’m thinking of expanding this section to include Wii U marketplace downloads, but I’m hesitant to dive in until the Wii U gets its Virtual Console in order. Once they have their marketplace fully established, I’ll start integrating their deals into the weekly roundup.