The RPG-centric site Game Banshee has been doing this for a good while, but offers and sales being brought to light are always new and are things that people want to hear. Here’s the list of the current Save Some Jink after the jump, including Deus Ex’s latest entry for $40.
- BioShock on Play for €6.49 or £5.00
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Amazon Download for $39.99
- Disciples II: Gold Edition on Amazon for $1.99
- Dragon Age II on GamersGate for $29.95
- Dungeons: The Dark Lord on Steam for $25.49
- GREED: Black Border on Impulse for $2.49
- Jagged Alliance 2 Bundle on Amazon for $3.99
- Sacred Gold on Amazon for $2.99
- The First Templar on Green Man Gaming for $23.95
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on Amazon for $6.99
Out of all of those I really recommend Jagged Alliance 2 the most, an excellent turn-based strategy game that improves on the original to such a level it’s practically a completely different game altogether. Also, Deus Ex Human Revolution was only released very recently, like less than three weeks ago and now you can get it for a mere $40 digital from Amazon.
If you’re wondering what jink and berk means, it’s a reference to the RPG Planescape: Torment, set in the city of Sigil that has a copious amount of slang inspired largely by British slang. Jink meaning money and Berk meaning a fool, but both words are extremely common in use in the Planescape setting. Just something worth adding to your RSS feed if you’re someone who hates planking down huge amounts of money for a game that might be heavily disappointing.