The Call of the Dead along with four new maps launch to many awaiting COD fans tomorrow, and judging by the trailers we are in for a serious party. The maps look like they are full of variety and range, and the zombie map looks to raise the bar even higher then ever before. Not to mention George A Romero, the godfather of all things zombie, has leant his hand at preparing the story and direction for Call of the Dead. As if Activision had not hit high enough numbers for DLC already, tomorrow will certainly mark another record setting day.
As it turns out, some new achievments will be available while playing through the new zombie content and they go as follows:
- Stand-in (35 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op.
- Ensemble Cast (45 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op.
- Stuntman (20 Points, User of the Weapon): In Call of the Dead, make a zombie explode using the V-R11.
- Shooting on Location (20 Points, User of the Weapon): In Call of the Dead, kill 10 zombies with one Scavenger shot from over 100 feet away.
- Quiet on the Set (30 Points, Everyone): In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the Director.
Hope the list helps, and gives you some prep time for a long night of zombie slaying. I for one am totally pumped, as Nazi Zombies was the game mode that really intersted me in the Call of Duty franchise. Nazi Zombies helped to put co op based survival modes on the map, and the latest is looking like the greatest.