Do any of you remember when Gearbox released new DLC for Borderlands, but did not raise the level cap at launch so it kind of gave most player no incentive to play the content?
Well I do, but it turns out it may have been for the better. New details have been released about the upcoming update which will raise the level cap and add in enemy scaling. More details will be listed below:
- Level cap increase for all players by 8 levels. That means that all Borderlands players will now be able to achieve a new maximum level of 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx level caps will also be raised by 8 which means you can reach a level of 69.
- Players how have beatin through the campaign 2 times will be seeing enemy scaling as high as 69. This feature will ensure more play through value.
- Item drops will also being scaling to the same heights as the higher level enemies. This means we will be seeing the highest level weapons yet.
- Other fixes include Achievement/Trophy glitches that some players received with the Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution content.
No exact release date was said for update, they just expect it to be out across all platforms within the next few weeks.