Are you looking for a great smartphone deal? If you have no problems being tied to a contract then you might want to consider getting the HTC One VX which costs only $49.99 with a two year contract or $299 with a one year contract.
This particular model is a mid-range smartphone that comes with some pretty decent specifications. As like any other HTC device the quality is superb. AT&T and HTC first introduced this model last October in a press event although its exact date of availability was still unknown.
HTC One VX Specifications
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Display: Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 540 x 960 pixels, 4.5 inches, 245 ppi pixel density
- Processor:1.5 GHz Krait dual core
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon
- GPU: Adreno 305
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Yes via microSD up to 32 GB
- Camera: 5 MP autofocus LED flash rear, VGA front
- Other Features: aGPS, Accelerometer, active noise cancelation, Beats Audio sound enhancement
- Battery: 1,800mAh
The HTC One VX is aimed at people who want more features in a smartphone without paying a premium price. Its combination of a dual core processor and 1 GB of RAM makes sure that users will not experience any sluggishness when opening apps.
One other feature that will impress music lovers is the Beats Audio sound enhancement that adds more bass to your music. Speaking of music, this device comes with 8GB of internal memory enough to store thousands of mp3 files. If that’s not enough you can easily expand this further via a microSD.
Overall the HTC One VX is a great addition to AT&T’s line of products. It gives people looking for an Android device a cheaper alternative to the premium flagship devices being released in the market today.