The third installment of Croteam’s Serious Sam will be available on PC on October 18th. For those of you who aren’t too familiar with this game, Serious Sam is a first-person shooter where Sam “Serious” Stone (protagonist) defends humanity from the forces of extraterrestrial overlord Mental.
The people at Croteam are calling Serious Sam 3: BFE “the best Serious Sam game we’ve ever made”. There is currently a number of pre-order promotions for this game across digital retailers. Retailers are offering an additional 10% discount from the suggested retail price of $39.99. If that weren’t enough, Steam users who already own one of the previous games will get a “super serious” 10% discount on top of the pre-order discount.
The discounts don’t end there, as Steam is running a promotion as the moment, allowing users to purchase the Serious Sam HD titles bundles at a 66% discount. Add that on top of the discounts you receive for preordering Serious Sam 3: BFE, and the discount is 85%, making Serious Sam HD: Double Pack a steal at $9.99 or less.
Pre-ordering this game will be your best bet, as it comes loaded with additional bonuses:
– Serious Sam: First and Second Encounter Classic, giftable if already owned
– Exclusive access to the CFO Fork Parker avatar for use in the game’s multiplayer
– Timed Exclusive Brett Sanderson Headless Kamikaze Multiplayer Character
– Times Exclusive DLC: Sniper Scope for AS-24 “Devastator” Weapon
– Exclusive Making-Of Serious Sam: BFE Video
– Exclusive Gold Fork Parker and Gold Serious Sam Multiplayer Character
– Official Soundtrack Composed by Damjan Mravunac and Undercode
– Complete Collection of High-Res Serious Sam 3: BFE Trailers and Game Videos
– Digital Artbook, High-Res Posters and Box Art
Are you guys pumped for this game or what?
I would love to hear someone from a company say “this is the worst game we have made but you should still buy it anyway.”