Collectors and Special Editions of games have become so common that it’s rare when one isn’t released in some form. Forza is no different and is known for including some neat extras, such as a USB flash drive (Forza 3). Now we have the details on the upcoming racing sims’ Collectors Edition and it’s loaded with bonus content–lacking in the physical department though.
Bundled together with a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:
- The VIP Car Pack featuring the 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge, 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, 2010 Noble M600, and 2011 RUF Rt 12 R.
- The limited quantity Launch Bonus Car Pack (available for fans who pre-order early) featuring the 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, 1997 Lexus SC300, 2011 RUF RGT-8, and 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport.
- A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace).
- Custom-designed BMW cars from the BMW Design Challenge (which includes the much anticipated BMW M5 pictured above).
- VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net, and more.
- “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” a stunning 96-page book written by the Top Gear team that describes in-game cars from the Autovista experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library.
- A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of Forza Motorsport 4, Top Gear, and Turn 10.
I am interested to see how in-depth the book is, as it is really the only tangible item worth mentioning, unless you have some special sticker book.