Boasting the success of their recently released Halo: Reach, Bungie has released a bunch of statistics which revealed among other things that 1365 man hours were spent in the game’s campaign during its first 4 days after launch.
According to Bungie, during the first 4 days after Halo: Reach was released:
· 31,000,000 Games have been played since launch
· 98,000,000 Player-games have been recorded
· 8,214,338 Daily Challenges have been completed
· 255,996 Weekly Challenges have been completed
· 78,499,560,895 Total Credits have been earned
· 953 Man-years have been spent in matchmade games
· 1365 Man-years have been spent in campaign
· 854,107 files have been uploaded
· 577,804 recommendations have been sent to friends
· 4,619,455 files have been downloaded
What do you think of this?