Right from the MAG Blog today is the info on the new update heading to PS3 owners in less than 24 hours. Instead of trying to paraphrase it I will just lay it out word for word as they have announced it. The features to be included are:
- A new “Happy Hour” Double XP bonus that’s applied to the first hour of any player’s gameplay session in a 24-hour period
- Suppression will join Sabotage as a “Faction Neutral” gameplay mode, allowing any PMC to battle each other on any Suppression map!
- Faster download and patching code that allows us to update MAG with more content and bigger file sizes in a speedier way
- Updated versions of the Flores Basin (Raven) and Alyeska Terminus (Valor) Domination maps
- New lighting effects for more attractive and realistic environments
- Various fixes to address bugs or glitches to improve MAG’s overall performance
There is more in this patch as well, but the finer details will not be announced until tomorrow hits and the patch is live.
For your convenience, here is the morning’s MAG patch release schedule across a number of different time zones.
- Pacific: 1am – 3am
- Mountain: 2am – 4am
- Central: 3am – 5am
- Eastern: 4am – 6am
- Hawaii: 11pm (8/11) – 1am (8/12)
- Alaska: 12am – 2am
- GMT: 8am – 10am